Scrambled Eggs with Smoked Salmon Ingredients
- 6 large eggs
- small bunch of fresh chives, snipped
- 25g/1oz/2 tbsp butter
- 100g/3½oz/½ cup soft cheese
- 125g/4oz smoked salmon, diced
- 6 slices bread, toasted and buttered
- salt and ground black pepper
How to make Scrambled Eggs with Smoked Salmon
- Beat the eggs together in a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Stir in the chives.
- Melt the butter in a non-stick pan over a low heat. Add the eggs and stir constantly until the mixture thickens.
- Stir in the soft cheese and cook for 1–2 minutes, until the mixture starts to set, then fold in the smoked salmon. Add a grinding of black pepper