Chocolate Truffles Ingredients
- 100g plain or milk chocolate
- 75ml condensed milk
- 100g Madeira cake crumbs
- 50g ground almonds
- 100g icing sugar cocoa and icing sugar, to decorate
How to make Chocolate Truffles
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl over a pan of simmering water.
- Once melted, add the remaining ingredients, except for the decorative cocoa and icing sugar.
- Roll into walnut-size balls with your hands and pop into the fridge on a plate to chill and set.
- Once set, roll in cocoa or icing sugar. Will keep in the fridge for 1 week.