Crock Pot Cream Cheese Chicken Ingredients
- 3 lbs Chicken pieces
- 1 (2/3 ounce) Italian salad dressing mix
- 4 tablespoons melted butter (divided)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
How to make Crock Pot Cream Cheese Chicken
- Place chicken pieces in crock pot and sprinkle Italian seasoning over chicken. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons melted butter. Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a sauce pan and sauté onion and garlic.
- Add Cream of Chicken Soup, cream cheese, and chicken broth. Stir until smooth.
- Add this mixture to crock pot and cook on low for an additional hour.