Thai Salmon Noodles Ingredients
- 200g egg or rice noodles
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2-3 tsp Thai red curry paste 2 spring onions, chopped
- 1 sweet potato, cubed
- 200ml vegetable or chicken stock 100ml skimmed milk
- 2 skinless salmon fillets, cut in half and then into fine strips
- 1⁄2 small bunch coriander, roughly chopped
How to make Thai Salmon Noodles
- Cook the noodles following the pack instructions, rinse and drain.
- Heat the oil in a deep saucepan and fry the curry paste for 1 min until fragrant.
- Add the spring onions, reserving 1 tbsp, the sweet potato, stock and milk, bring quickly to the boil and simmer for 5 mins until the potato is tender.
- Add the salmon pieces and cook for 2 mins, then stir in half the coriander.
- Divide noodles between 4 bowls.
- Spoon over the salmon and sauce. Sprinkle with remaining coriander and spring onions.