Chicken Liver & Chorizo Salad Ingredients
- 200g cooking chorizo, cut into chunks 25g butter
- 350g good chicken livers, cleaned and trimmed
- 110g bag baby salad leaves bunch parsley
- Roughly chopped, large handful walnut halves
How to make Chicken Liver & Chorizo Salad
- Cook the chorizo in a large frying pan until crisp.
- Remove, drain and set aside, reserving 1 tbsp of the chorizo oil.
- For the dressing, whisk together the walnut oil, reserved chorizo oil and white wine vinegar, then season.
- Melt the butter in the same pan until sizzling, then cook the chicken livers for about 2 mins each side.
- Combine everything together in a large bowl, add the salad leaves and then drizzle over the dressing, toss well and serve straight away.